- #: 233818
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 2008-12-09
- Current Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.10 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrea Gelati
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2 or later
- © 2009 Doseido
Add to Favorite apps
Sharecard, the easy way to share your contact information on your iPhone and iPod Touch!Sharecard is a revolutionary new way to share your contacts. It combines a sleek, clean interface with a powerful user experience to make it easy to connect and…..
Rated 0/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Yea, I bought this but it is not very functional.
Do this instead:
1. Create a vCard folder (name it vCard) in an IMAP email account (say gmail) using the Mac (or if you insist a dreaded Windows computer) with the Mail application
2. Open a new email using the Mac
3. Open Address Book and pic a contact & drag it into the email
4. Give the email a subject like so: vCard-name or details
5. Save as a draft ("Save As Draft")
6. Repeat above step for as many contacts (or Notes - see my tip in the Notes review) as you wish to have vCards for.
7. Drag the draft vCard emails from the Drafts folder to the vCard folder in your IMAP mail account
Now, you have a bunch of emails in your vCard folder which you will see next time you bring up Mail on the iPod Touch/iPhone. You can forward any of these to anyone via email from the iPod/iPhone. When you do so they will stay in your vCard folder to be used again and again.
There's probably a workaround solution for every shortcoming on the iPhone/iPod that turns out to be better (short of cut/paste) than these silly standalone applications!
Does not work as advertised. Phone numbers do not get sent. Do not purchase!
Adequate, but posted workaround is probably better
Adequate, but has bugs. Preview on mine shows HomePage field instead of Address. Some typos in vcf make a few fields (like email) unreadable by some clients. Would like to be able to view contact details before selecting it. After fixing the bugs, an ideal enhancement would be the ability to send via BlueTooth. THAT would be worth money.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes